The new developed ink can be used to 3D-print flexible bone implants in any size, shape and form

Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Article Summary: Bouncy Bone can be 3D-printed to become a universal repair kit

The newly developed ink can be used to 3D-print flexible bone implants in any size, shape and form, giving surgeons a cheap and versatile way of repairing an injury. Ramille Shah at Northwestern University in Illinois and her colleagues have developed an ink that can be 3D-printed into bone implants that ultra-elastic, allowing surgeons to cut and manipulate them to form the perfect shape.

The ink is made from hydroxyapatite, a mineral found naturally in bine, and PLGA, a polymer that binds the mineral particle together and gives the implants their elasticity. In the test, the implants healed spinal defects in rats as fast and as well as existing treatments. The team also made an implant to heal an area of damaged skull in a monkey. Shah says the material should reach in the clinic within five years.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hello Yonathan
These below are my thoughts towards your summary. Hopefully, that can help you significantly.
Check it out
GOOD LUCK

The newly(You have to distinguish between forms of adjective and adverb) developed ink can be used ...
... developed an ink that can be UTILIZED TO 3D-printed into bone (...), allowing THE surgeons to cut and manipulate them to SO THAT IT CAN(Make sure what you write is what you mind) form the perfect shape.

.., a mineral found naturally in bine THE BONE, and PLGA, . (You should place period here, not comma. It is better if you reread your summary before you upload so that you can reconstruct better. You have to find the better flow) THAT IS a polymer that binds ...

The team also made an THE implant to heal an ...
Shah says SAID the material should reach ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The new developed ink can be used to 3D-print flexible bone implants in any size, shape and form