New discoveries benefits - for instance students can extend their knowledge from the internet

Rinzo 1 / -  
What discovery in the last 100 years has been most beneficial for people in your country

In the last 100 years there are many useful discoveries such as computer ,mobile phones and many other invention but in my opinion the most beneficial for people in my country and all over the world is the internet its very important in our life now and its very useful for us to communicate with people around the world and to keep in touch about what happens too.

[...]
LoveNYU 2 / 8 1  
In the past 100 years there are many useful discoveries, such as computer, mobile phone and many other inventions. But in my opinion, the most beneficial invention for people in my country is the internet which is very important for us to communicate with people around the world and to keep in touch about what happens.

In addition, the benefit of the internet that we can call and see people through it. It is better to communicate with our friends and family members through the Internet than through mobile phones, since we can hear them more clearly.

In my country we use the postal service the telephone the radio music but this was before the internet which change our life and make it easy and useful for instance students can extend their knowledge from the internet the can find informations about anything they need

The internet is the abundant of benefits and abundant of information

One of the most important things is you have to use punctuations. And I really have no idea of what you want to say in the third paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / New discoveries benefits - for instance students can extend their knowledge from the internet