New experiences,Career preparation,Knowledge; Reasons why people attend college

chickiki27 1 / -  
Please check this essay for me! Thank you so much :)

Education and what..?

Education is the most principle base for people to have a better life and further contribute for the human progress. As a result, attending college or university seems to be the best way to get higher education. There are many reasons supposing this fact and the most typical ones we can find are getting new experiences, career preparation and increasing knowledge.

Firstly, with high school students, having a change to experience new things seems to be the most motivating reason supporting them to attend college or university. In a new environment, they have to face with a lot of foreign things they have not seen in former life. Making friends with other peers from different cultures and regions will help young people comprehend more abundantly about the world, the people and themselves absolutely. Furthermore, staying far away from family is also a good experience for the youngster. Lack of direction from parents will lead them to be active in every option and action in their life and be responsible about it all certainly. They have to learn how to live independently, manage their life, especially recognize and protect themselves from out-world temptation. Undoubtedly, all of these experiences are really necessary for students' maturity.

Secondly, knowledge is infinite and what we know is just a little water drop in a vast expanse of ocean. Consequently, broadening the limitation of learning naturally becomes one of the principle reasons for people to get higher education in college or university. These are the best academic environment where we can easily update new information and knowledge in a wide range of fields. Furthermore, it is also the ideal place where we can interact with many professors and peers. From them we can learn and expand so much valuable knowledge as well as express our ideas in any realms that we interested. Nowadays, it is the fact that many professionals still attend part-time courses at universities to acquire new learning. It not only satisfies their desire for knowledge but also aids them to do well on current job. Therefore, it is indisputable that university or college is the place for people to increase knowledge.

Finally, the most important and popular reason for student to continue their studying at university is to have a good preparation for future career. There are many comprehensive courses are designed for every specialized field. For example, who wants to be a professional interpreter can be equipped with essential knowledge and skills to become a potential one in the future. Moreover, the instruction from experienced teachers and various expert materials are undeniably so valuable to help students learn better. Today, we live in the world that competition for job is getting fiercer so that having a good university diploma is also very important. The one who graduates with better achievement is always more attractive in employers' eyes and they obviously have more opportunities to get a worthwhile job or higher position. Definitely, getting a course in university is a very important step in career preparation.

In conclusion, people have many benefits when going to university and it is a really good way to prepare for a successful future. However, that is not the only one. We can have many other steps to make our life become better and wealthy. But from my point of view, being a student is really a wonderful experience and the lessons you learn from university are very valuable and helpful. For that reason, I think you should not lose the chance of attending to university or college.

Tran Ha Bao Khuyen
Education is the most principle base for people to have a better life and further contribute for the human progress.

Education is the base that helps people to have a better life and find means to contribute towards the development of humanity.

There are many reasons supposing this fact and the most typical ones we can find are getting new experiences, career preparation and increasing knowledge.

There are several reasons why people want to attend college. However, the primary reasons are to gain new experiences, career preperaton and acquire new knowledge

Firstly, with high school students, having a changechance to experience new things seems to be the most motivating reason supporting them to attend college or university.

.... I prefer if you convey your idea in a more simple way... It's good to write simple interesting sentences without crowding them too much with lots of words.

Home / Writing Feedback / New experiences,Career preparation,Knowledge; Reasons why people attend college