The New Forecast which is Predicted After Earthquake in New Zealand

yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
The New Zealand island is surrounded by ocean and consist of many coastal areas, like Kaikoura town where there are almost thousand tourists and habitants. The next disaster has been occurred in New Zealand, mainly in Northern Canterbury and southern Marlborough regions that are consist of 313 quakes in 13 hours and caused soil erosion approximately 100,000. The local business owner, Nick Shewring, talked about the Wellington, the capital of this country, ensued earthquake and flooding too. The others can predict that after 30 days the earthquake, there is the earthquake with bigger than before, almost 7.5 tremblor. Furthermore, the coastal area habitants have to evacuate to safety another place. Meanwhile, the scientist talked that this prediction not true thoroughly because it unconnected with week's supermoon phenomenon.

Source : TIME
amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
... by ocean and consists of many coastal areas

The next disaster has been occurred in New Zealand actually, i dont get this part due to you say it is next disaster, but already happened, mainly in Northern (...) regions that are consist of 313 quakes ...

The others can predict (...), there is thean earthquake with bigger ...

... that this prediction is not true thoroughly because it is unconnected with ...
Nyy123 2 / 2  
Hi yuri,
...that are consistconsisted of 313 quakes in ...
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi Yuri, there are several advice for you.
1. ... thousand tourists and habitants. ( habitans?)---> i think you want to write inhabitants
2.The next disaster (?) has been occurred in New Zealand --> in the first sentence, you not mention anything about disasters and suddenly mentionthe next disaster ?

3.has d been
4.caused soil erosion approximately 100,000 ---> give the measurement
5.Furthermore, the coastal area habitants (i think you means inhabitants ) have to evacuate (make the sentence passive) to safety ( to+ V1/ bare ) another safe place.
Charlie1 1 / 2  
Here are some corrections.
... surrounded by ocean and consists of many coastal areas,(...) there are almost thousand tourists and habitants. The next (recent) disaster has been occurred in New Zealand,(...) regions that are consists of 313 quakes in 13 hours ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The New Forecast which is Predicted After Earthquake in New Zealand