About New Hobby - Reading can change my life

turtkbdr 1 / -  
if i wanted to take up a new hobby, i would choose reading. i believe this hobby is not only for pleasure but also increase the reader knowledg.

First of all, it is wonderful to let myself lose into a whole new world every time i open a book. i am fascinated every time i read "harry potter" whan i imagine that magic world. Books gives me the chance to look at the world through others eyes. Due to this fact i expand my perspective aspect thanks to book reading.

Reading can change my life. Studies has shown that reading can improve our creativity, memory, concentration and more. Parent and teachers always tring to promote readind so we will improve the quailities which was previously spoken. But to me, reading is simply great way to unwind at the end of a stressful day and enjoy my own imagination.

Hobby is what we like doing and enjoy doing it. To me reading caosidered as a hobby, and i recommend everyone to start reading as their new hobby.

***I will be happy if you will correct my grammer and spelling mistakes :)
brazilian01 2 / 28 1  
I suggest that you rewrite your essay. It is quite short and throws in arguments without elaborating on them.

Home / Writing Feedback / About New Hobby - Reading can change my life