New Invention Which Gives Hope to Pancreatic Cancer Patient

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
In the last 40 years there are many researches to help cancer patient especially pancreas to help them survive but the percentage still same, only 3 % of the survivor. The treatment which doctors can help are understand the limitation of their patient and try to find a new solution. Pancreas is located in the middle of our belly and surrounded by many vital organ and the main function is to produce insulin.

The only treatment to extent their live is by doing chaemotherapy. Unfortunately pancreas has very few blood vessel. Because the small number of blood vessel,other organs are toxicated and the drugs can not reach to the organ maximally so only few of them may reach to tumor. New invention comes from a team in MIT(Massachusetts Institute of Technology), they make a small tool wish has circle shape with transparant colour that doctor can implan from the rectum to deliver the drugs to tumor and also controlling metastases. The tool has 12 times more powerful effect to reduce the toxic effect.

To conclude, despite the fact that pancreatic cancer is one of the most deadliest cancer in the world, researchers still could do other researches which may help them in the future to cure the disease or extent the life of the patient.

Links: ted.com/talks/laura_indolfi_good_news_in_the_fight_against_pancreatic_cancer?language=en#t-205749
molly16 9 / 10  
Hi Farida,

here are my corrections for u :
-- Pancreas is located in the middle of our belly and surrounded by many vital organ and the main function is to produce insulin. -- The main function of pancreas which is located in the middle or our belly and hemmed in a large number of vital organs is to generate insulin.

--- To conclude, despite the fact that pancreatic cancer is one of the most deadliest cancer in the world, -- to sum up, although the evidence of letiferous cancer in the world is come from pancreatic cancer .... researchers still could do other researches which may help them in the future to cure the disease or extent the life of the patient.

better if you can elaborate your statement with passive voice and uncommon word

Home / Writing Feedback / New Invention Which Gives Hope to Pancreatic Cancer Patient