New technologies have changed the way children spend their time

asdadwds28 1 / -  

the modern technology in the children's neighbourhood

It is true that many fundemental changes in human society over the past century were initiated by the proliferation of technologies. However, a school of thought holds that technology has an impact on human's lifestyle, particularly how children spend their time. While this trend may bring about some merits, I would contend that they are eclipsed by the demerits.

On the one hand, it is said that technology have noteworthy positive effects. The most crucial advantage is that children have an amazing chance to be exposed to the outside world. This means that children can study new things like specialized knowledge, new languages, or other's coutries culture without ny limitations. For example, in the past, studying new languages was restriction to students since there was shortage of source of information and they could just absorb information through books or their teachers. However, in the contemporary world, with some electronic gadgets, students can find a myriad of videos and channels which teach them new languages.

On the other hand, I am convinced that the growing trend towards excessively abused technology is going to have serious repurcussions on children. First, spending too much time on electronic devices impose a threat on mental and physical health. As a matter of fact, sitting for long hours may form a sedentary life which would have an adverse bearing on their welfares such asit may lead to the obesity of children. Moreover, there is no denying that there are violent scenes on the Internet that can have bad influence on behaviors.

Second, children have an inclination to spend less time with their families or friends due to techonological devices.
In conclusion, although I accepting that using techonogy too much may have advantages on finding new knowledge, I believe that the advantages are outweighed by the disadvantages.
It is true that many fundemental changes

Refrain from changing the original topic presentation by offering a testimonial about the topic. Proving the veracity of the topic as provided will never be a task 2 scoring requirement. Rather, this will result in a score reduction due to an inaccurate topic paraphrasing. This deduction applies even as your s statement properly provides a response.

Do not use a comparison statement in this presentation. Being a single opinion essay, your reasoning format must debate the advantage as a misperception, proving it is a disadvantage instead. Since the required discussion is provided in only one paragraph, the essay will be underdeveloped and only the supporting paragraph will recieve a score.

The third paragraph is the most score reducing presentation being only one sentence long. Only a topic is presented without any further development. It should not have been presented at all.

Home / Writing Feedback / New technologies have changed the way children spend their time