The new trend about having a small family are currently increasing, in contrast to a large one

aidafitria18 9 / 14 1  
There is an increasing trend around the world to have a small family rather than a large family.
What are some of the benefits and drawback of having a small family rather than a large family?

Nowadays, trend about having a small family are current increasingly than to have a large one. It gets more attention when government give a suggest to have a small family which has 3-4 members. There are some advantages and disadvantages between those two cases. Small family tend to be easier to organise the family future plan than the large family.

Small family usually has 3-4 members, which consist of a pair of parent of and 1-2 children. Small family usually has a minimalize house just one car. Small family tend to easier in organising the family future plan. The small family is easier to estimate their income and plan. But, a parent who has less children will be more sad when the children do not become what they were planned.

Large family usually found in rural or village. The village people believe that having more children will earn more fortune. They usually have 5-10 members in family. The large family usually hard to plan their future because of the fortune. In addition, one or two members in large family tend to have a less attention from the parents. But, the large family usually have fun time in the house. They can help each other and take care of their parent.

To sum up, in the family it is important to plsn hoe many member will be added to the family. I agree that small family has more advantages than the large family. small family is easier to be organised then the large family.(253 words)
maulida07 6 / 7 1  
Hello, kak Aida. I'd like to give you some corrections. Hope it helps :)

... having a small family are currently increasingly than to have a large one. It gets (I think you can use the word 'receives ' instead) more attention when government give a suggestion to have a small family ...

Small family tends to be easier to organiseorganize the family future plan ...

Keep writing :)
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Aida.
Let me help you with sharing my insight about this. Actually, there were a large number pf grammatical errors. However, in this moment, I only wanna focus on your content in this essay. Please, make you sure that you get my points and review those.

It gets more attention when government give a suggest to have a small family which has 3-4 members

I suggest you remove that above. It does not relate to the question. The first step which you have to do is underlining keywords of prompts. You should be aware of being not out the topic.

Besides that, you see this

Small family tend to be easier to organise the family future plan than the large family.

There was an odd thing. It is because you make your statement unbalanced. The question asks you to explain detrimental and positive effects of having the big family. However, you only mentioned one side.

Small family usually has a minimalize house just one car

You make your paragraph more screwed when you added that. I really you wanna explore your idea, but you have edges of the topic. Fortunately, it cannot support your idea topic.

The small family is easier to estimate their income and plan

Small family tend to easier in organising the family future plan

You are supposed to avoid this style to explain your opinions. It seemed like listing. The good essay includes the ideas suppoted by reasonable statement. If you commit that, the readers will reckon it is a layman's opinion.

Large family usually found in rural or village

I am afraid you will the low score if you do not pay attention to task achievement. That wants you to review the drawbacks of the small family. As we can see, you tended to focus on the big family.

I really appriciate your endevours. For the beginner, it is not bad. I strongly believe that you will show a better progress on condition that you wanna provide much time to review the example of writing task 2 and practice more and more.

Keep spirit
GOOD LUCK
:D

Home / Writing Feedback / The new trend about having a small family are currently increasing, in contrast to a large one