The New Zealand people are quite satisfied with proportion of the shops and restaurants

Abraham22 20 / 11 15  
The table and diagram describe the proportion of survey to determine the level of satisfying for a novel shopping complex in Auckland, New Zealand, categorized by men and women. Overall, what stands out from the shops and restaurant show the percentage of survey in each item is highly varied. Moreover, the average of people in Auckland tends satisfied with the design of shops and restaurants.

Turning to the shops, the male is more satisfied by the appearance displayed than female. Besides, while solely 17% of men are very satisfied, the women show the double figure than men, at more than a third. Interestingly, the figure of dissatisfied witness a similar percentage.

Moving to the restaurant, standing at more than a half percent, the proportion of the men shows the enthusiasm higher than women, at 32 percent. In the same way, the figure of both genders witnesses a similar proportion approximately less then a third percent.

In terms to design, it is clear that new-zealand people is quite satisfied with proportion more than a half while other item shows the percentage roughly 15%.

Aditya, you managed present a good overview. Your reporting skills have been improving and I can tell that you have been reviewing the other reports here and using them as samples for your current work. That is a very good learning method. The most improvement in your writing skills can be gained from following the examples of the other participants here and learning from the advice that they receive. That said, I'd like to call your attention to some of the corrected errors in your report.

The table and diagram describe the proportion of survey RESULTS THAT determine the level of CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN a NEW shopping

Overall, what stands out from the shops and restaurant SURVEYS show the percentage of RESULTS in each item HIGHLY VARIES.
- At this point, you should already start presenting some report figures based upon the chart. An overview would have sufficed.

Turning to the shops, the male is more satisfied by the appearance displayed than female.
- As per what data?

Besides, while solely 17% of men are very satisfied, the women show the double figure than men, at more than a third. Interestingly, the figure of dissatisfied witness a similar percentage.

- Incomplete figures. You need to always present the complete numbers from the chart. Where do you expect the reader to get the information about the numbers if not from your report?

In terms OF THE MALL design

new-zealand people NEW ZEALANDERS

ARE quite satisfied with A proportion OF more than a half
OP Abraham22 20 / 11 15  
The table and diagram describe the proportion of survey results that determine the level of costumer satisfaction in a new shopping complex in Auckland, New Zealand, categorized by men and women. Overall, the shops and restaurant surveys show the percentage of results in each item highly varied. Moreover, the average of people in Auckland tends satisfied with the design of shops and restaurants.

Turning to the shops, the male is more satisfied by the appearance displayed than female between more than two fifths and more than a third percent. Besides, while solely 17% of men are very satisfied, the women show the double figure than men, at more than a third percent. Interestingly, the figure of dissatisfied witness a similar percentage.

In terms of the mall design, it is clear that new zealanders are quite satisfied with a proportion of more than a half while other item shows the percentage roughly 15%.

Home / Writing Feedback / The New Zealand people are quite satisfied with proportion of the shops and restaurants