News contributor elect what to show on television and what to print in newsletter

BAMS14 18 / 29  
News contributor elect what to show on television and what to print in newsletter. This essay will describe decided factor influence brodcast on television or newspapers.

Nowadays news are critical things, because audience have get information quickly. Based on the reasearch, audience can be divided to several types, those are active and pasive audience. Society active is who frequently get the news from tv and newspaper, while passive audience is peopel who only read the news. Data show precentage active society more hight than passive audience. All of those can be influence editor to decided the publication. For example been saw the data editor will be decided what they will do, if the data shown many active audience like good news, they will publice news on TV and newsletter.

On the other hand public will atract with bad news and fast to respon it. Reserved to good news, people trend not interested, and slow to respon it,because they are think it is not crucial information without hysteria event. Not only that news also can be washing public brains, it is happening right now. The other fascinating phenomena society pradigm shifted caused by news. The media give more news to give knowledgeand drive it to think something, but in other side also have negative efect, if news are not valid.So in my point of view bad news more atrract than good new. For example has been murder in someplace, it is can be viral news than news which shown the prestation of elementary student.

In conclusion, many factors influence contributor to devided publice the news on tv or newsletter and good or bad news can influence the audience interest.
Aris05 31 / 24 1  
hi bams, here my thought

This essay will describe a decided factor influence ing brodcast on television or newspapers.

Nowadays news areis critical things, because audience havecan get information quickly.

audience can be divided in to several types

Active society activeis who frequently get the ...

That's it, i wish it could be useful for you.
Best Regard

Home / Writing Feedback / News contributor elect what to show on television and what to print in newsletter