News of "End of world"

siamak 1 / -  
Nowadays one news is very important. this news is end of world in 2012.I believe this news have supported in NASA. in this event one other planet go away side of earth. so this natural event is very affect on global environment such as change in weather, floods, storms and many phenomena in earth. some people use to this event to own benefit.
raskolnikov59 2 / 6  
Very general topic, vague start with inaccurate vocabulary. Try to talk about something else less speculative, and that concerns you personally.
ostap4ik93 - / 1  

I would say:

We all look forward, have plans for tomorrow, next week or next summer. Lately, NASA officially announced that end of the world coming soon. This will destroy everything people had, everything we have now, everything we could have. Environment will be changed, America, Asia or Europe will not exist anymore. Things we love will disappear, what can we do? Pray
ellstudent 1 / 2  
i don t believe such things. but potential can damage all world.

Home / Writing Feedback / News of "End of world"