News media are important in modern society. Why are they so important?

hellowdefrgtyj 1 / -  

the valuable information

It is a common belief today that news media plays a vital role in our modern society. The aim of this essay will be to reflect on the reason why they are so paramount and the overview whether their impacts are advantagous or not.

In the first place, news media can act as a prosecusor for us to get the triumphant . As we are living in the rat race, broadening our perspectives about the recent issues is essential to avoid being left behind. As a result, keeping up with the pace of life may contribute to the success of our life. According to the recent survey conducted by Melbourne university, 67,6 percent of the world population can access to a large amount of imformation which help them a lot in finding occupations with the handsome salary. Thus,news media are absolutely crucial in this day and age.

On the other hand, there are various omnipresent tabloids and newspaper,... which often use the wrong to make the sensational news. They may spice the story up or reveal the untrue false with a view to attracting more customers. As a results, this may act as a catalyst to te readers. They can miscomprehend the issues which triggers the failure in grappling with them. In the covid 19 period, in India, There were many websites illustrates that the residents could avoid and overcome the epidemic by drinking dity water.Many Indian trusted the news and started doing which led to the serious problems with their health. Therefore, news media sometimes takes a toll on people.

Despite the detrimental effects which the news media have, I am convinced to assert that the benefits outweigh the disadvantages, However, we need to sincerely consider before trust any information appeared on the media.
The writer has misunderstood the discussion question. This lack of proper question perception led to both a wrong opinion response and unrelated answer presentation.

The question is "Are their influences generally positive or negative?", which should reflect a single opinion response based on one of the 2 given choices. It was incorrect to respond with a comparative advantage V. disadvantage reference. That was never part of the response choice. Therefore the essay cannot be scored higher than the basis of an unrelated response. This is a task failing essay as it does not answer the provided query.

A passing response score can only be provided for answers that do not show a prompt deviation. This response alteration was most likely caused by the writers unfamiliarity with the various task 2 discussion question and response formats.

Home / Writing Feedback / News media are important in modern society. Why are they so important?