Newspapers information is more reputable and trusted than the news on the internet

Uyuylamha02 1 / -  

newspapers or internet as a source of information

Nowadays, Information technology are more and more developing as a source of information and studying. Thank for information technology, human life become better about standard and awareness. Many people read the news on the internet but some people think that the main source of the news will be remained for the majority of people by the newspaper. I completely agree with this idea.

First of all, almost big newspapers are allowed by government. This big newspapers have editorial office, license and have the best reporters to gain the highest results in work. Therefore, newspapers supply many information are exact, sure, fast and convenient for everyone leaning and reading .

Secondly, although internet transmit information faster than newspaper but in a newspaper ,amount information consist all aspects of daily life and all trades in society as financial sector, service industry, agriculture, entertainment,... While the news on the internet are divided many spices and have many sources different, unknown. This can cheat user on the internet so newspaper are more reputation and truster than the news on the internet.

Finally, some people are very poor in our society. They don't have enough money to buy a smart phone, laptop or computer to access internet for reading news. This is difficult for everyone can enrich their knowledge and creates inequality among people about academic level.

To sum up, everyone in society need be empharsised on newspaper to have more and more knowledge, awareness and conscious. It makes our country will be developed about all aspects and among people will be existed friendly atmosphere. I believe newspaper which the easiest for everyone follow to reading.
There is a great degree of difficulty in relation to understanding the text of the paragraphs you have written. The problem comes from how you structured the English sentences and the type of words / vocabulary that you used in the creation of the presentation. I believe that you have this problem because you tried to use equivalent words in English from your native language. In addition to that, you do not have enough English vocabulary knowledge to know when you are not using the correct translated word in the sentence. One of the most confusing presentations in your essay is:

While the news on the internet are divided many spices and have many sources different, unknown.

This is a hanging sentence that is lacking a secondary subject. The word "While" is often used to connect 2 related but different discussions. It is best not to use it at the start of a sentence or paragraph because it creates a confusing sentence presentation.

The internet is not divided into "spices". It is divided into spaces or sections. Spices are used in cooking. What exactly did you mean by "... sources different, unknown." ? The correct sentence structure, represented with clarity is: News on the internet is divided into many sections, it also has many different and unknown sources.

There are several other problems with your essay but I thought it best to focus on the main problem that will make you fail the test. In my observation, you require additional English comprehension exercises and grammar exercises before you can go back to trying to write essays. If you cannot construct proper English sentences, you will end up failing the test. Right now, your English is at the beginner level, which means you have a long way to go before you can properly express yourself in English.
sandyhsu 3 / 5  
1.need to avoid using contraction such as don't, can't ,etc. ----> use "do not" "can not"
2.try to use alternative words as many as possible:
newspaper---> physical one (compared to the internet), printed publication, physical publication
information---> knowledge, messages, daily updates

Home / Writing Feedback / Newspapers information is more reputable and trusted than the news on the internet