There is a nexus between corruption and terrorism

FAHADKHAN185 1 / 1  

common corruption

corruption is a menace for every country.it weakens the pillar of a country .corruption is considered an evil for a society because it plays an important role in increasing crime in a society .corruption has different categories .the worst form is the injustice because crime prevails in a society where there is no justice .politicians businessmen and civil servants are the most immediate beneficiaries of corruption because they get the most from corruption by using their power and position .though corruption exist in developed countries too but the most affected are underdeveloped countries because in underdeveloped countries people do not have an access to basic needs of life so they do not have much concern to other problems they face .

it is an established fact that there is a nexus between corruption and terrorism because ill gotten money is often used in terrorism financing and sometimes used in heinous crimes . corruption is a mother of all evils because it makes the ground for other crimes too.most affected class from this menace are the middle and lower class because when they are unable to pay bribe they face discrimination and how their fate shattered
Fahad, your writing is good for a beginner. There is a logic to what you are saying and your examples help to enhance your paragraphs. I have a problem with your grammar though. Please review the grammar rules regarding capitalization and punctuation. You need to capitalize the first word of every new sentence and also, create a space between the end of a sentence (as indicated by the period) and the next word in order to create a space that aids the reader in understanding what you have written. While I know that you are just writing this for practice, I have to say that you have written an essay that, although short in discussion, is comparable to the best English writing practice tests that have been posted here. Keep up the good work. You are on the right track for a newbie.

Home / Writing Feedback / There is a nexus between corruption and terrorism