La Nina Could Affect the Spread of Virus !

jomul01 14 / 14 1  
Hello everyone, it is my first time writing an essay, so I really need help from you all to review my essay, thank you

How La Nina Could Affect the Spread of Zika

El Nino and La Nina affected weather worldwide and health of million people this year. La Nina is the counterpart of El Nino which is characterized by the cooling of ocean surface waters in the equatorial Pacific. Temperature, humidity and rainfall are climatic factors which changes in weather caused by La Nina, this means may increasing opportunity for Zika virus (disease-bearing mosquito) to be abundant.

Human factor are also acts as important role to prevent the spreading of epidemics. "Shift in geographical distribution of the virus", said Justin Lessler, is related to human behavior such as travel, human density, and housing structure. However, controlling the disease is possible by several method, namely insecticides and education campaign since there are no licensed vaccine for the disease.

Approval for the first vaccine which was recently announced by The National Institutes of Health will takes several years. The risk of Zika virus still high due to some individual who are not immune and licensed vaccine is still a long-term intervention.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/08/will-la-nina-affect-the-spread-of-zika-/
Davidg021 3 / 4  
El Nino and La Nina (have) affected weather and health ...
La Nina is the counterpart of El Nino(,) which is characterized by ...
Temperature, humidity and rainfall are climatic factors which changes in weather caused by La Nina (La Nina has affected temperature, humidity and rainfall), this means may increasing opportunity for Zika virus (disease-bearing mosquito) to be abundant. (this means that the Zika virus (diseaese-bearing mosquito) will be able to spread quicker.)

Human factor are also acts as (an) important role to prevent the spreading of epidemics (this epidemic).
However, controlling the disease is possible by several method(s), namely insecticides and education campaign since there are no licensed vaccine for the disease. (These methods include insecticides and education campaigns only because there us no licensed vaccine for thee Zika virus.)

The risk of (the) Zika virus (is) still high due to some individual(s) who are not immune and licensed vaccine is still a long-term intervention. (the long wait for the vaccine.)

Home / Writing Feedback / La Nina Could Affect the Spread of Virus !