In the north of Colombia there are a small native people who live on the top of mountains

jhon81 1 / -  
IELTS TASK 2: When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out

Nowadays different cultures, countries and societies are quite dissimilar each other inasmuch as their traditional skills and lifestyle have been forming their identity and evolution developing, when a country is technologically advanced some traditional habits and customs would can become obsolete because new technologies accelerate the lifestyle, consequently I do no agree that traditional skills and ways of life should be forgetting in view of the that those are part of the historical memory of a society and is very important encourage the new generations to conserve them.

A country that has not kept their habits and traditions is a society without identity and sense of ownership for instance in the north of Colombia there are a small native people who live on the top of mountains, this society has an agricultural economy, but they also have an extra income by selling handmade bags, the problem here is that a lot of indigenous new generations make the same bags on a line mass production and with branded names, every days these people are lost traditional skills and only older people know to knit.

Nevertheless, in some countries there are few traditional ways of lives that are against to the human right, in other words, in extremely traditional countries in Africa and Asia there are very strong traditions such as religion and political ways, in some cultures women do not have civil right and are battered in these countries the war technology are increasingly developed but their population suffer a very slow standard of life.

To summarize countries have traditional skills and lifestyle that have to be conserved in order to have a historical memory, however, the habits and custom should not to attend to the human integrity and thus continue to evolve with the help of the technology.
nada1998 5 / 8  
Nowadays different cultures, countries, and societies are quite dissimilar each other inasmuch as their traditional skills and lifestyle have been forming their identity and evolution developing

The sentence has some grammar I suggest using this website called ginger for grammar correction it helped me a lot
Also your conclusion just have a twist like even though culture and tradition should be maintained it should not hinder technological advancements

Home / Writing Feedback / In the north of Colombia there are a small native people who live on the top of mountains