'Norwegian Philosopher Arne Naess' article correction

bat 1 / 1  
Hello I have written an english article please anyone can help me to correct my english
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
Where is the article? Put it here and we will correct it :))))))
OP bat 1 / 1  
Can anyone with good english correct this
A Norwegian Philosopher Arne Naess invented the term 'Deep Ecology'. An environmental movement conveys a radical transformation in human envisioning to the other entities. Deep ecology is a recent issue in the environmental circle, and Naess develops it into a meticulous theoretical foundation. The theory named deep ecology wherefore it asks many deep questions about the human formulation in relation to his environments. Deep ecologists are impressed with Heidegger's notion "Letting things be". The 'letting things be' allows the being of a things, the entities to free themselves through our self-realization. Our everyday things are conceptualized to serve human utilitarian interests. In contrast to this pragmatic posture, Heidegger suggests that we "Let things be"- being attuned to the unique ways in which entities present themselves. Letting something is simply letting it alone, as in the case of not disturbing a wild place. Naess, the deep ecologist predominates by "Mahayana Buddhism, Heidegger and Spinoza" confronts that nature cannot be defined entirely in terms of physical processes or solid material objects. Naess like Heidegger regards entities as a temporary phenomenal occurrence that appears and disappears within the open realm.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Norwegian Philosopher Arne Naess' article correction