It can be noticed that most of the air from the basement flow into the house. IELTS Task

nida26 30 / 19 5  
The diagram shows how heat is lost and energy wasted in a house because air getting into and out of the house.

The diagram illustrates how the circulation of air in a house. As such, it causes heat losses and energy wasted. Overall, it can be seen that most of the air in the basement flow into the house. However, the air in the first floor and attic flow out of the house.

To begin, air leaks in several parts of the house. In the basement, the air flow into the house thru the window. It also comes through crawl space and outdoor faucet which is interconnected each other. Furthermore, only a small portion of air which can come out through dryer vent.

However, in the first floor, the majority of the air flow out of the house through electrical outlet, window, door, or kitchen fan vent, and then, it moves into attic. The air also come out via recessed lights, attic hatch which leads into the roof space. In addition, there is a plumbing stack vent in the house from basement until attic.
cirora 3 / 3  
illustrates how the circulationillustrates the circulation or illustrates how the air circulates in a house.
flows
thru maybe you mean through
which is interconnected each otherwhich are interconnected to each other
portion of air whichportion of the air which
from basement until atticfrom basement to attic

Those are my suggestions. I hope this helped.

Home / Writing Feedback / It can be noticed that most of the air from the basement flow into the house. IELTS Task