The notion that oral transmission is more effective than written language is a matter of controversy

linhlinh2111 1 / -  

is spoken communication more powerful than written communication?

Communication plays a critical role in the evolution of human beings. the notion that oral transmission is more effective than written language is a matter of controversy. Several people claim that speaking is of benefit to conveying information and emotion whereas others think written language is more used in law or finance. I am partly in favor of the statement for the following reasons.

To begin with, verbal delivery using body language and facial expression enhances the ability to impart the idea and sentiment of the speaker. Let's take presidential nominees as a telling example, by dint of giving a speech delivered with enthusiasm, firmness, persistence, they could get their message across far more successfully. Secondly, thanks to launching a variety of spoken campaigns, not only does oral language exert beneficial impacts on the economy of the nation, on the contrary, it also expands the public knowledge of numerous issues.

By comparison, non-verbal delivery is prioritized over verbal format in fields such as law or business containing a myriad of the major documents. According to economic reports, nearly seventy percent of corporations and companies require formal writing in legal agreements or contracts. In addition, it is newspapers, reports, or documents that tend to be stored and utilized for a long time. Therefore, the subsequent generation could take advantage of them.

In conclusion, I partly agree with the dominance of the speaking format. notwithstanding that non-verbal format is preferred in certain circumstances and, the oral one plays a crucial in conveying the message. outweighs the former in most situations
I am partly in favor of the statement

This is unclear in reference to information. Which particular side do you partially agree with? Why? Complete the restatement + opinion presentation by including the reasoning reference(s) for discussion. Remember that the TA score is based on clarity of thought more than anything else. So be precise in the presentation paragraph. Do not leave that clear opinion for the concluding summary. It is most useful in the restatement portion.

The response should start with : I partly agree with the statement that ... in so much as it applies to...

This is still a single opinion defense. Do not confuse a partial opinion with a comparison writing instruction. Those are 2 different discussion instructions

Home / Writing Feedback / The notion that oral transmission is more effective than written language is a matter of controversy