IELTS ; Nuclear energy is a better source of power for today's global energy needs.

gerelmaa 3 / 5  
Nuclear energy is a better source of power for today's global energy needs. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Nuclear power is considered to be the best energy resource which meet global growing energy needs, when it works safely. Last several years, energy consumption of the world has increased extremely, without atomic power station it is difficult to cover . However, we should handle the safety or security regulation technology, absolutely

According to scientific survey, an atomic power station reduces natural pollution. To produce energy as a traditional way we need burn fossils and natural gas. These have emitted enormous amount of carbon dioxide which cause the global warming and environmental contamination. The global warming is a priority problem to cope with. Because of global warming the natural world has been changed greatly. Therefore, eco-power station should be the first choice for the human being.

The traditional raw materials such as gas, petroleum and fossils are limited natural resource. For the covering energy demand we need limitless natural resources. A mining process without natural rehabilitation damage the nature, in case environment is degrading continuously. However, nuclear power is a small amount of uranium can provide tremendous amount of power.

The most important issue is a security control of nuclear power. As we know, in Japan, after great earthquake in 2011, Fukushima atomic power plant's nuclear leakage is still out of control. It requires high technology and effort to solve it. The radiation has very negative impact on nature and human health. It can damage human gene as well as DNA level.

In summarize, the world could not be met their energy consumption without atomic power plants whereas need tremendous control on security working which can cause the incurable diseases and radiation pollution in the environment.
Nuclear power is considered to be the best energy resource which meet global growing energy needs, when it works safely.

This is a good hook statement.

Last several years, energy consumption of the world has increased extremely, without atomic power station it is difficult to cover . However, we should handle the safety or security regulation technology, absolutely

... both these sentences end abruptly. Give them neat finish. Also, you should make a clear statement that explains your position. The last line in your introduction is not very clear about this.

There is no doubt you can write well. However, you need to pay more attention to the essay structure.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
To produce energy as a traditional way we need burn fossils and natural gas.

To produce energy using traditional methods, we need to burn fossils and natural gases.

These have emitted enormous amount of carbon dioxide which cause the global warming and environmental contamination.

These emit enormous amount of carbon dioxide that gives rise to global warming and environmental contamination.

A mining process without natural rehabilitation would damage the nature, in case environment is degrading continuously.

However, nuclear power is a small amount of uranium can provide tremendous amount of power.

However, with the use of small amount of uranium, a nuclear power plant would be able to generate a tremendous amount of power.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS ; Nuclear energy is a better source of power for today's global energy needs.