Nuclear technology is an inexpensive and unpolluted power source; energy at a relative low cost

honey21 1 / 1  
Since 20 century Nuclear technology has started using.It has provided modern technology and save procedure such as Nuclear plants.On the other hand It is very dangerous for example Nuclear bomb.In my opinion it is beneficial than disadvantages.

Firstly,Nuclear power is very inexpensive and unpolluted. It is fulfilled the deficiency of coal and water.It builds in that area where natural resources are not provided.

Secondly,It needs a very little amount of uranium to produce energy.If the natural resources becomes decrease people will use energy plants.it is very pour so pollution and green house effect might be reduce. Carbon dioxide gas is very harmful for human body e.g human Lungs.

On the country,In previous century it used to make bomb blasts it was big disaster because many people radiation is very were killed and specifically places were destroyed like cities.The radiation is very negative impact in human health. It damage DNA and gene.

The most important issue is security control for instance Japan Earth Quick in 2011 ,Chernobyl in 1986 and Fukushima atomic power plants is still leakage and out of control.

In conclusion ,it comes to me,Nuclear power is very strong tool.it can bring us lots of positive aspect However,we can not neglect its disadvantages.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  

You have done for the intro, but you need to reword a few sentences. Let's give a try;
Since 20th century, some countries have started using nuclear technology, as this could be used to replace the use of natural resources like coal, oil or gas. While this is true to some extent, some others argue that the nuclear technology could bring a significant problem, as the waste from nuclear energy is extremely dangerous. Therefore, I would argue that the revival of nuclear technology could mitigate global warming effects.

Likewise, this paragraph need revising. Here is a step to do; Write your first opinion. This can be done with one sentence called topic sentence followed by a reason. Then you have to raise a specific example to support the topic. It is always good to merge your sentences with some linking words/ conjunctions. At the end of the paragraph, try to summarize the topic sentence. Do this step every time you write a new paragraph :D

In conclusion, it seems to me that while the waste of nuclear technology brings dire warnings, the contribution of nuclear technology can be channeled to serve people in a positive way. It is imperative that stakeholders should allocate money invested wisely to set up this technology.

When it comes to a concluding paragraph, your task is to simply restate the thesis statement taken from the intro. Also, you need to give a personal thought in the end of the sentence. A closer look at this:

1. A concluding signal: In conclusion
2. Restate the thesis taken from the intro;
While this is true to some extent, some others argue that the nuclear technology could bring a significant problem, as the waste from nuclear energy is extremely dangerous. Therefore, I would argue that the revival of nuclear technology could mitigate global warming effects.

3. Personal thought. This can be a hope, fear, or suggestion;
It is imperative that stakeholders should allocate money invested wisely to set up this technology

hope this helps :D
Best of luck
OP honey21 1 / 1  
I really very thankful to you defiantly it will help me.
Thanks,
honey 21

Home / Writing Feedback / Nuclear technology is an inexpensive and unpolluted power source; energy at a relative low cost