NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY: The threat of nuclear weapons maintains world peace.

Duong68 1 / -  
NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY: The threat of nuclear weapons maintains world peace. Nuclear power provides cheap and clean energy. The benefits of nuclear technology far outweigh the disadvantages.

Nuclear technology is a heated issue. Some people think that there are several benefit to use nuclear power as a clean sustainable energy source, others worry about the safety of it. In my opinion, the advantages of nuclear power far outweigh the disadvantages.

Nuclear power can be used to replace the use of natural resources like coal, oil, gas and it can be used to produce electricity. Nowadays, Fossil fuel like oil and gas are running out, so the inventions of new energy are play an important role with people on the world. Nuclear power was invented to place the limited natural resource. Moreover, it is not only a new energy source but also a cheaper and cleaner resource than oil and gas. In fact, French people use electricity from nuclear power and their cost for electricity is lowest in the comparison with others' electricity cost. In addition, France produce a lowest emission from their electricity industry.

However, some governments used this power for war, they let people on the world in the scare of mass destruction. Nevertheless, United Nation have had many action to prevent production and testing of nuclear weapon. As far as I know, some countries hold nuclear weapon for avoid nuclear war, caused by If one uses nuclear bomb, another will react. No country want to face with destruction, so holding nuclear weapon for avoiding nuclear war is reasonable. Therefore, people should not afraid the safety of nuclear technology.

In conclusion, I believe that nuclear technology bring more benefit for people than the drawback of it.
Nuclear technology is a much debatedheatedissuetopic . Some people think that there are several benefits to use nuclear power as a clean sustainable energy source (no comma) while others worry about the safety of it generation nuclear energy. In my opinion, the advantages of nuclear power far outweigh theits disadvantages.

I like the approach you've followed for this task. You've done a good job :)

Home / Writing Feedback / NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY: The threat of nuclear weapons maintains world peace.