The number of average viewers who watch of Channel One News based on four different air schedules

badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
The graph below shows the average daily figures for Channel One News over a 12-month period

A breakdown of the number of average viewers who watch of Channel One News based on four different air schedules over a 12-month period is revealed in a graph. It measured in millions. Overall, it can be seen that there was a steady trend in the 1 pm and 6 pm news, and others experienced an extreme gradual trend.

In a year period, it can be seen that all schedule of news are started in January except the 11 pm news was introduced on May. The most viewers over the year came from the news that air in the evening, at under five. However, it decreased sharply in above three roughly on August. After May saw that the 9.30 pm news fell deeply at just above one. It was less four-fold that the 11 pm news in eighth months.

There was a dramatic decrease in the 6 and the 11 pm news. However, the 9.30 pm news witnessed a sharp incline, and there was an insignificant trend of the afternoon news. On August saw a sharp increase of the night news, at three. Meanwhile, the evening and over night news experienced a deep drop at above three and just under one. However, clearly, in the end of period, news that air at day stood at one. (216w)

Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
... is revealed in a [A=> THE=> BECAUSE THE GRAPH THAT YOU MEAN IS CLEAR] graph. I
... there was a steady trend in the 1 pm and 6 pm news [YOU SHOULD MAKE IT CLEARER WHAT THAT HAS A STEADY TREND? IT WILL GIVE DIFFERENCE PERCEPTION FOR EACH PEOPLE, SO IT SHOULD BE=> THE NUMBER  , and others experienced an extreme gradual trend.

... that all schedule of news are started in January except the 11 pm news was introduced on May [NOT SCHEDULE OF NEWS THAT START AT THE MOMENT, BUT THE NUMBER OF THE VIEWER CHANGE]. The most viewers over the year came from [FROM=> THAT WATCH] the news that air ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of average viewers who watch of Channel One News based on four different air schedules