Number of Books in Library Which Is Read by Different Gender

hirani03 36 / 50 5  
The graph gives information about number of books in library which is read by girls and boys. This research took place in Starmouth School from 2009 to the present day. It shows the different quantity of books which read according to gender of reader.

This graph shows in 2011, the amount of books read by boys and girls is same. Those books are 100 units. However this has been an intersection point over the years.

During two periods before an intersection point, the boy readers were more numerous than the number of the girl readers. The boys always read many books while the girls are slow increase. After the turning point, the booklover of boys fell gradually. It contrasted with another gender. In 2012, the proclivity reading of girls grew rapidly.

Overall, there has been a different between 2009 and 2012. The dominant gender of reader has been changed from boys to girls.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Hikuma..
These are my corrections.

... about A number of books READ BY GIRLS AND BOYS in A library which is read by girls and boys. This research HAS TAKEN took (You should use the perfect tense here because it happens until now) place in Starmouth School ...

... which read according to THE gender of THE reader.

This graph shows in 2011 , the amount of books read by boys and girls is THE same PERCENTAGE IN 2011. THE NUMBER OF Those books are 100 units.

... an intersection point, the boy MALE readers were (...) number of the girl FEMALE readers.
... while the girls are A slow increase.

Note:
You have done the same mistake for some times. Please, you upload the picture about your writing. I can not interpret your data if you do not. Following that, you pay attention to the use of the tenses appropriately. When I read your writing, I did not find your flow. It seemed messy. You should harness the appropriate transitive words. It is not impressive as it displayed the comparison of the figures clearly.

You need to read a large number of writing examples. You are going to find the sense of the writing task 1 there.
Practice more and more.

Home / Writing Feedback / Number of Books in Library Which Is Read by Different Gender