The number of Bulgarian community which move to live overseas, divided into education level

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
The chart below give information about the level of education of Bulgarian people who wanted to go and live in another country in 2002, 2006 and 2008.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart illustrates the number of Bulgarian community which move to live overseas by education level in 2002, 2006, and 2008. As a general trend, in those years the highest level of education which go abroad was taken by secondary school. Higher, primary, and lower education have similar trend each year, except in 2008 which primary and low education higher than education.

About 17 percent of students in 2002 get higher education in another country. Meanwhile, in 2006, it was a stead increased to 20 percent. After two years later, the number of students who got higher education dropped to 9 percent.

Secondary education got the biggest number of Bulgarian people education level from 2002 to 2008. Even though, the number has decreased gradually by 65 percent in 2002 to 59 percent in 2008. For primary and lower education, it was showed upward trend. It was started from 2002 by 18 percent and got the highest in 2008 by 32 percent.

ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
As a general trend, in those years the highest level ...

you served the second main feature too detail in the overview instead of write a general trend
it should be better if you take the increasing proportion in primary and lower education level as your second main feature so that you can compare it to the initial year.

increasing plans to have primary and lower education abroad was showed considerably from the initial year to the end of the period.
ibe13 36 / 50 9  
Aloha Nuraini, here is my thought;

in your overview; As a general trend, in those years ...
(I personally think it needs to be well developed. Let me share my overview; as a general trend, the majority of people going to another country are from level of secondary school while higher education and primary and lower education are below 50 percent)

I hope it can be helpful

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of Bulgarian community which move to live overseas, divided into education level