A number of Bulgarians with different education, who plan to continue their live in other countries

ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
The chart below give information about the level of education of Bulgarian people who wanted to go and live in another country in 2002, 2006 and 2008.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart gives information about the percentage of Bulgarians who have different education categories and having plan to continue their live in other country in 2002, 2006, and 2008. Overall, it can be seen that, people with secondary education have the highest percentage in 2002, 2006, and 2008 to leave Bulgaria. Although, there is small decrease in the percentage every category of years.

In 2002, people who have the biggest percentage to go in another country is secondary education which is 65 percent. This is become the higher one than other level in 2002, 2006, and 2008. For the higher education, there is fluctuation and become the smallest percentage in 2008 which is just 9 percent. Although, we can see that in 2006 the percentage reaches 20 percent.

Primary and lower education is the category which have gradual rise between 2002 and 2006. In 2002 stood at 18 percent and it increases at 19 percent. Afterwards, there is dramatically increase in the number of level education by 13 percent in 2008. However, the primary and lower education is always rise between 2002, 2006, and 2008, but secondary education which have the bigger percentage than other, which is in 2002, 2006, and 2008 at 65 percent, 61 percent and 59 percent.

Mathew88 3 / 4  
Hello Reskiamadani88
i have some advice to you, hope it can help you

continue their live in other country countries in 2002, 2006, and 2008

Although, there is small decrease in the ...
... if you use conj (although), you have to make two subjects and verbs.

people who have (...) in another country is are secondary education which is are 65 percent
...the real subject is people (plural pronoun), so you should to use are
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
HELLO, here my suggestions for you

Although, there is[was a] small decrease in the percentage [in] every category of years.

In 2002, people who have [had ] the biggest percentage to go in another country is [were] secondary education which is [was ] 65 percent. This isbecome [became ] the higher one than ...

For the higher education, there is [was a] fluctuation and become [became] the smallest percentage in 2008 which is [was ] just 9 percent.
... in 2006 the percentage reaches [reached[ or reached a peak at /font]] 20 percent.

Primary and lower education is [ was
] the category which have [had ] gradual rise between ...
Afterwards, there is [was ] dramatically increase ...

Notice that you must use "past tense" in your essay because the data refer to past situation in 2002, 2006, and 2008.

GLUCK:D

Home / Writing Feedback / A number of Bulgarians with different education, who plan to continue their live in other countries