Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Task 1 IELTS; The number of children ever born, Women aged 40-44 years

AhmadNashran 9 / 13 1  
The table gives the information about the percentage of women aged 40-44 years gave birth to the different of children's number during 25 years, started 1981 to 2006. Overall, it can be seen that the highest proportion was the mothers who were born 2 children inthe the whole of the given years. Then, it followed by three children in the same period.

According to the table, the majority of women aged 40-44 years gave birth to 2 children which there was slight growth in each provided years, namely more than a quarter to almost two-fifth in 1981 until 2006. While three children dominated the second level with average approximately a quarter. Yet, it seemed a declining trend.

In the same condition, decreasing figure was also experienced by the aged mothers who had four or more children, by 27.6% in 1981 down to about one in ten. On the other hand, the rest number such as none and one child rose gradually with an average increase of about 3% in each year.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1 IELTS; The number of children ever born, Women aged 40-44 years