The number completed projects

Tri Nhan 5 / 10  

Statistics of Asian projects

The number completed projects, projects under construction, and Inventory/Pipeline projects on the Mekong River in different countries.

The bar chart shows information on the number of projects with 03 statuses, namely completed projects, under-construction projects, and Inventory/Pipeline projects, in 5 countries that are China, Thailand, Vietnam, Lao PDR, and Cambodia.

Overall, the number of under-construction projects is lowest, while that of Inventory/Pipeline projects is highest.

In terms of under-construction projects, the figure for Lao PDR highest, at 64, 63 projects higher than that for Cambodia. Meanwhile, there is no disparity in the figures for China, Thailand, and Vietnam, at 0.

According to Inventory/Pipeline projects, the number of projects in Lao PDR is approximately five times as high as that in Cambodia, at 301 and 66 respectively, wheres the figures for Thailand and Vietnam are lowest, at 0.

Regarding the number of completed projects, Lao PDR ranks first, at 65, followed by Vietnam and China, at 16 and 11 respectively. Besides, there is a significant difference between Cambodia and Thailand, at 2 for the former and 11 for the latter.

LNKhanhLinh - / 2  
Hi, I have a comment on your essay, hope you will find it helpful. In the introduction of your writing, number 03 should be written as three. Besides, when it comes to completed projects, past tense should be used. In addition, the sentence:"the figure for Lao PDR highest" lacks verb.
Holan 3 / 6  
I found some grammar mistakes in your essay, and I hope that my comment will be helpful.
First, in this phrase " the figure for Lao PDR highest", you missed the verb, and in this case, it is "is".
Second, in this phrase "wheres the ...", I guessed you meant "whereas", it might be a typo.
Also, in the last sentence of your essay, you gave the wrong statistics of the figure for Thailand, it was 9, not 11.
The Task 1 presentation is normally presented only within 3 paragraphs. That covers the following:

Summary overview + trending statement
First information batch
Second information batch

You have over extended the format for no reason. Try to come up with a more compressed format for your data report. Your essay is actually harder to follow because you divided the presentation into too many sections. The idea behind the task 1 report is to show your summarizing capabilities. How well can you explain information received using the least number of words and sentences? That is why there is the minimum word requirement. That is also why you are limited to 3 paragraphs for the presentation, with 4 being a new accepted format, which does not really help increase your scoring chances. All your sentences are run on because you tried to write more paragraphs, with more information thrown in. The proper paragraph format is composed of 3-5 sentences only. This is an inefficient writing format that did not really help prove your writing ability to the examiner.

Home / Writing Feedback / The number completed projects