The Number of Computer Science Students from Native and International Student at a UK University

Sari Trisna 7 / 11  
The bar graph shows the number of both sexiest Computer Science students from native and international student at a UK university since 2010 until 2012

Overall, it can be seen that there were 2 kind of students : British home students and international students. It was noticeable that the number of native students were the highest compare than international student both of female and male during 3 years.

British male students stood at around 40 in 2010 and then plunged to around 25 in 2011. By 2012, the number of students increase to around 40. On the other side, the female students who came from British rose from around 30 to 45 since until 2012.

Between 2010 and 2012, the number of international male students rose from 20 to around 40. During the same period, the females also ascended from 15 to 20. The most of Computer Science students at UK university came from British area to compare with students from overseas over the whole period.

Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Hi sari. I have some advice for you

The bar graph chart shows
"Graph" is used for line

... were the highest compare[d] than international student both ...

I wish it useful. Best regard
Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
Hi Sari Trisna

I would like to correct some words in your essay

By 2012, the number of students increasehad increased to around 40. (If you use By, it is followed by past perfect)

The most of Computer Science students ...

Best regard
andika_soppeng - / 16 2  
hi

sari Trisna

I have read you writing task 1 and I discover some of matters which you need develop.....

The bar graph shows the number of both sexiest Computer Science students from ...much better if you Make it to be one paragraph
It was noticeable thatIN ANY CASE ,the number of (...) the highest compare than TO international student both of female and male during A 3-YEAR PERIODyears .

By 2012, the number of students HAD increase INCREASE to around 40 OF TOTAL STUDENTS.
... students who came from British HAD rose RISEN from around 30 to 45 since until BY 2012.

Between 2010 and 2012,WHILE the number of (...) rose from 20 to around ROUGHLY 40 . During the same period , the females also ascended from 15 to 20 IN THE SAME PERIOD. INTERESTINGLY, The most of Computer Science ...

NOTE:

I SUPPOSE THAT YOUR WRITING IS LISTING
TRY TO COMPARE A SIGNIFICANT POINT FROM THE PRESENTED PICTURE..
VARY YOUR SENTENCE, BY USING MULTIFARIOUS CLAUSE

Home / Writing Feedback / The Number of Computer Science Students from Native and International Student at a UK University