The number of customers in Mama's Café, Good Eats and Tom's Diner.

Shao Yu Sung 1 / 1 1  

Costumers in three restaurants

The line graph illustrates the customer numbers in three restaurants during a five-days period. Overall, the number of customers in Mama's Café and Good Eats are far more than in Tom's Diner.

Look at more details in the data. The amount of customers in Mama's Café reached the lowest point in three-days period. The figure showed that the number of costumers drop off rapidly from 250 people to 100 people approximately. Afterward, the numbers bounced back in the last two days and got to about 250 people again. On the other hand, costumers in Good Eats remain rise during the five days. It number stood at 250 people which was same as Mama's Café. Lastly, the number of costumers in Tom's Diner fluctuated up and down in the five days. Furthermore, the chart indicated that it reached the lowest point in the forth day for zero. In comparison with the other restaurants, the amount of costumers in Tom's Diner was the smallest.

In conclusion, the fluctuation of costumer numbers in Mama's Café was the most noticeable, and the figure in the line graph of Good Eats grew steady. Subsequently, costumers in Tom's Diner was the lowest according to the chart.
naegajjasae 4 / 7 2  
Good afternoon,

First of all, it is "customers', not "costumer." Watch out for the spelling errors. Further, I have noticed some misused prepositional words. Try to work on the usage of proper prepositional words.

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of customers in Mama's Café, Good Eats and Tom's Diner.