The number of enquiries received by the Tourist Information Office -vocabulary, grammars, structures

HimynamisMaria 1 / -  

Tourist Information Office - the quantity of questions asked

[[The graph below shows the number of enquiries received by the Tourist Information Office in one city over a six-month period in 2011]]
I can't upload the image on this post because of its size (too big:(((....). Please, you just need to correct my words, grammar,......, not data. Pleaseeee <3333

The provided line graphs present how many questions the Tourist Information Office received through direct questions, by letter/email, and by telephone during the period of six months in 2011.

Overall, the quantity of questions asked in person and through telephone had an upward trend, while there was a gradual fall in that of enquiries written by letter/email throughout six months. Additionally, the whole period experienced a significant rise in the number of face-to-face questions.

In January, the biggest number of questions was through telephone, standing at about 900, while the figure for questions in person was just over 400. Over the following three months witnessed a slight decline of 100 in the number of enquiries through email. By contrast, the statistic of face-to-face questions went up steadily to 800 in the month of March.

During the period of the next four months, rapid increases were seen in the total number of questions in person and through telephone, to 1900 and 1600 respectively. However, the opposite was true for that of enquiries through email/letter, which dropped significantly to just under 400 in May. After that, it leveled off during the last month of the research period, finishing at the point which was four times lower than the quantity of telephone questions.
Your specific review requirements are not covered by our free review services. Please contact me privately to discuss the review fee in relation to your specific needs.

The data you provide in the summary is incomplete. There is no reference to the 6 month coverage of the material you will be presenting. Aside from an appropriate image reference, you also need to specifically acknowledge the basis of the infomation presentation. Without that reference, the summary overview is incomplete. All you had to indicate was that the information was collated from January through June. Not that difficult to do is it? You also failed to acknowledge the face to face inquiries in the summary, thus making that presentation inaccurate and a highly incomplete summary.

This is as far as the free review goes. My apologies but the users are not allowed to dictate how the free reviews will be conducted.

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of enquiries received by the Tourist Information Office -vocabulary, grammars, structures