The number of export commodities and service from Someland in one decade

rizaldohabibie 19 / 35  
The bar chart shows the number of export commodities and service from Someland in one decade including these future predictions. Overall, in all calculated years, the lowest goods exported were meat while the highest percentage was International tourism. However, the dairy products had a slight different proportion from international tourism in almost all of years.

Meat product, in details, all of the ages never touched the percentage more than USD 4 billion. The most productive year was 2005 which reached the level of USD 4 billion while in the future it will be predicted to drop into a quarter lesser than 2005. Besides, the year of 2015 was in the middle position in which the proportion was approximately 3.5 billion dollars.

On the other hand, International Tourism stated 2025 will be the highest productivity in its services at 8 billion which increased dramatically from 2005 that only reached six billion and this prediction will be in the almost similar number to the dairy product's forecast. In the 2005, the rate of international travel services was less fertile in nearly 6 billion. However, this condition was still better than dairy products which just held 5 billion.

fauziyahtami 22 / 38 6  
Halo, you have done great
I will try to give you some advice

The bar chart shows (you can use another word like describes, presents, indicates etc) the number of export ...
However, the dairy products had a slight (you can change into slightly ) different proportion from ...

In the 2005 (you do not have to use the ), the rate of international travel ...

good luck :)

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of export commodities and service from Someland in one decade