The number of foreign visitors who come to the five countries between 1995 and 2010

SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
The graph below gives information about international tourist arrivals in five countries.

A breakdown of the number of foreign visitors who come to the five countries between 1995 and 2010 is revealed in the line graph. The total data of visitors are presented in millions. Overall, the United State has been the highest visitors which was a steady rise from 1995 to 2010 if is compared with other.

As can been in the line graph, the USA and France saw an upward trend which experienced a marginal rise and France witnessed a sharp incline during the years. Among one-half decade, in the USA started at just over 70 million visitors in 1995 and climbed to about 80 million in 2010, while France reached a peak of 80 million in 2010 after soared by 30 million between 1995 and 2010, and then experienced a significant increase to that point.

Whereas, Malaysia saw a slight increase during one first decade and then rose dramatically to peak at just under 50 million of visitors. While, both countries included Egypt and Brazil had started in the number of visitors that close behind and saw a slight incline with small gap in the end point, where Egypt has been higher than Brazil by about one in twenty of foreign visitors. (204 words)

Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
... at just over 70 million visitors in 1995 and climbed to about 80 million in 2010, while France reached a peak of 80 million in 2010 after soared by 30 million between 1995 and 2010...

... at just under 50 million of visitors. While,[conjunction==> sentence+while +sentence// while +sentence+comma+sentence// or you can use MEANWhile in front of your sentence both countries ...

==>you have mentioned unit in introduction, so you do not need to mention again in body paragraph
ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
A breakdown about the number (...) who come from five countries ...

Overall, the United State has been the highest visitors ...

As can be seen in the line graph, ...

Whereas, Malaysia saw a slight incline during one first decade ...

... and saw a slight grow up with small gap ...
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Sarlinda!
Allow me to give you some suggestion.

... visitors who come to the five different nations between 1995 and 2010 ...

Overall, the United State saw the highest visitors which rose steady from 1995 ...

and then rose dramatically and reach a peak at just under ...

Hope it helps you :)

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of foreign visitors who come to the five countries between 1995 and 2010