The number of French and English graduates who found job as a teacher in a big Canadian city

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
The line graph gives information about the number of fresh-graduate French and English teachers based on the year of graduation in Ontario from 2001 to 2007.

Overall, in the beginning of the period, the number of French and English graduate who found job as a teacher was at the almost same percentage. However, to the end of timeline, both show an opposite trend,french language teachers had a slight increase while the opposite one decreased dramatically.

Looking at the details, in the first two year, english educators experienced a significant decline from 72 per cent to 40 per cent while the proportion of French teachers went down by about 15 per cent before went up to just below 70 per cent. From 2003 to 2005, both of lines had a same pattern. It showed a steady incline but in different levels while French teachers had higher percentage than english teachers.

In the last two years, english educators experienced a noticeable decline and dipped by 14 per cent to 2007. In contrast, the number of employment for those who teach french language rose gradually and reached a peak at 73 per cent which only 3 percent compare with the starting point.

eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
in the beginning of the period,

initially

to the end of timeline,

eventually

a teacher

there will be more than one teacher. Write teacherS

both show

&

the opposite one decreased

the tense used should be parallel.

english

the first letter should be upper case.

Faridadwi18, this is off-topic. The information written is not correct since the report does not accurately cover what is being asked in the graph. You have to talk about the fact that the graph being presented was in relation to the number of teachers being hired to teach the two foreign languages within the period of 2002-2007. As you can see, the opening and overview paragraphs will cause you to have a faulty claim in the report, meaning that this essay is not delivering proper and accurate information.

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of French and English graduates who found job as a teacher in a big Canadian city