Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The number of human being living on the earth obviously can affect the people's quality of life.

angga93 42 / 74 20  
The continued rise in the world's population is the greatest problem faced by humanity at the present time. What are the causes of this continued rise? Do you agree that it is the greatest problem faced by humanity?

The number of human being living on the earth obviously can affect the people's quality of life. Population growth rate that continously rise is commonly believed as the biggest global problem at the present time. I totally agree with this statement because this problem can terriblly hustle global environmental issue.

A continous increase in the global population is caused by several factors. There are many of people from many different countries refuse to be involved in birth control programs because they still feel unsure about side effects of the treatment. They show this attitude commonly because they do not receive proper explanations about it, so that they usually assumed that they will not healthy anymore if the medicine has entered their body. Moreover, the government do not have a stritch policy to resolve this humanity problem. An educational seminar about the importance of controlling population growth in many countries are rarely presented, so that the number of people who participating this program is not adequate even though the government has been offer a free birth control program.

There are some evidence that the continuous growth of population very potential to become the greatest problem faced by human race, because it can leads to overpopulation. A study conducted in China several years ago proved that the number of population members in several urban areas was strongly correlated with natural resources consumption. It means that the more people lived on the earth, the more nature is exploited to fulfill human's needs. Not only that, a bigger community also raised the number of vehicle used, means that they contribute a lot to canbondioxide emission. This case can worsen an environmental problem faced by humanity around the world, the global warming. Overall, a continued rise in the world population can be considered as the worst worldwide problem.

To sum up, it is clear that high rate of population growth is the greatest problem faced by human race. This problem commonly caused by the lack of knowledge among society and the goverment efforts to solve it are not enough. It will be good if the government not only provide free birth control programs, but also present more education about it so that the society did not afraid to participate to control of population growth.

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of human being living on the earth obviously can affect the people's quality of life.