The number of hybrid cars sale in Japan stood at 50.000 in 2006 then increased sharply to 340.000

dcho23 6 / 4 2  
The bar chart illustrates the global sale of hybrid vehicles in US, Japan, and Other countries between 2006 and 2009. Overall, it can be seen that the greatest change was in the number of transportation sales in Japan.

To begin, the number of sales in Japan stood at 50.000 vehicles which had similar amount to other countries but that of US stood at 250.000 units and it was the highest number in which total of sales was 360.000 units in 2006. In the next following year, US transport sales peaked at 350.000 and Japan sales rose gradually to 53.000 similar with other nations at 60.000. In contrast, the sales of US plunges to 310.000 while in Japan and other countries transaction increased gradually in 2008. Finally, in the 2009, Japan sale of vehicles increased sharply to 340.000, whereas sales of hybrid in other countries rose to 110.000 units. On the other hand, the sales of hybrid transportation in US had decreased steadily to 290.000 units. As a result, the total of unit sales was 740.000 in the end period and two times greater than in the beginning period.

wahyutri13 10 / 13  
Hello Andri,
May you put measurement of the data for facilitating the readers. You could put in the introduction paragraph or after the number in every data. FYI, you should put COMMA to notice the thousand number, for example

To begin, the number of sales in Japan stood at 50.00050,000 vehicles

. and you can revise for another number.

In addition, you could separate you content in the different paragraph. You can classify the data more essential than the other and another paragraph for data that more specific for example.
pikul 23 / 26 3  
The bar chart illustrates the global sale of hybrid vehicles in US, Japan, and Other countries between 2006 and 2009.A BREAKDOWN OF THE GLOBAL SALE OF HYBRID VEHICLES DIVIDED INTO 3 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES BETWEEN 2006 AND 2009 IS SHOWN IN BAR CHARTS

Overall, it can be OBVIOUSLY seen that the greatest change was ...

for the body paragraph you should compare more about the figures, you must do this since it influences your score
nuni11 33 / 30 5  
Hi, dcho. Let me give you some suggestions,

The bar chart illustrates ...
Overall, it can be seen that the ...

Consider to paraphrase the question to put in your introduction. For example: The bar chart illustrates the international fuel and electricity machine markets in three different areas from 2006 to 2009.

As for your overview, you can put the total sales which were doubled in the time frame. Also, the highest sales was the UK before it predominantly undertook by Japan.

As for your body paragraph, you can divide it into two different paragraphs according to your grouping. To exemplify, for the former expains significant change between the UK sales also Japan, and the latter you can put the explanation about the other countries

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of hybrid cars sale in Japan stood at 50.000 in 2006 then increased sharply to 340.000