The number of international scholars graduated from colleges in eight Canada provinces

mem77 62 / 98 6  
Bar Chart 4 : International Graduates in Eight Canadian Provinces

The bar chart reveals the information about the proportion change in the number of international scholars graduated from colleges in eight Canada provinces between 2001 and 2006. Overall, with the exception of Alberta, all of figures showed a significant growth rate during period.

According to the graph, New Brunswick province become the most graduated students in 2001, with the percentage at 7%. In contrasted, Ontario had the least proportion of graduated learners in this time by 3%. However, by 2006, the percentage of students graduated in Ontario had showed a significant increased by 6% and it made this province did not become the lowest proportion at this period.

A more detailed look at the chart revealed that by 2006, Nova Scotia and British Columbia had the same proportion of graduated scholars at approximately 10%. It was followed by Manitoba and Newfoundland & Labrador provinces which appeared the same rates. Furthermore, Alberta becomes the least proportion of graduated students during this time by about 4%.

pluskid 2 / 5  
hi again
1- New Brunswick province become the most graduated ... (became)
2-A more detailed look at the chart revealed (reveals)
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections for you

... New Brunswick province becomebecame the most graduated ...

In contrasted , Ontario had the least proportion ...

... look at the chart is revealed that by 2006...

Furthermore, Alberta becomesbecame the least proportion of ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of international scholars graduated from colleges in eight Canada provinces