The number of movies description in India, Ireland, New Zealand, and Japan categorised in four types

tria25 12 / 19 4  
The number of movies in India, Ireland, New Zealand, and Japan is presented in the table, divided into some categories such as action, romance, comedy, and horror, and is measured in millions. Overall, the highest total number of these types of films shows in India, whereas the lowest one is indicated in Japan.For those types of films, the greatest one is obtained by the action type and the least is found by the horror one.

Turning first to India and Japan, India gains the greatest figures for film at 24,5 m, whereas the lowest one is indicated in Japan with 17,8 m films. Even though their accounting of films is dramatically different, yet they both own slightly the same number in the action and horror movies. The remaining for two other countries shows the slight different total number and accumulates the action film the most. Interestingly though, these countries has particularly low number in different type such as Ireland in the romance film and New Zealand in the comedy one.

In terms of total film per each type, all countries dominantly own action movie rather than others. Surprisingly, the least type is found in horror category. For those two other types, they describe the slightly total number of film.

Hi Nurtria, below is a little help from my side.

- and the least is found bywith the horror ones .

- Turning first to India and
- film at 24,5 m24.5M ,
- yet they both own
- remaining for two other countries, ( mind your punctuation marks ) shows
- the slight differentdifference in the total

- In terms of total film per each type,
- action movies rather than
- they describe thedepict a slightslightly

There you have it Nurtria, I hope the revision is helpful and when you get the chance, read a lot and practice more in your writing. Again this analysis has been a good work and continue writing, learn from the mistakes, do a healthy comparison of other students work and push to become better if not the best at this craft.
OSM 2 / 3  
Hi, tria25. Please see my views as follows:

As shown in the table , the number of movies is introduced by four countries, i.e., India, Ireland, New Zealand and also Japan, and divided into four types of action, romance, comedy, and horror.

Readers could understand millions of measurement upon seeing the table, so I omitted this word. Also, "such as" means exemplification of particular information among many categories. When you use "such as" here, it seems there might be other categories like documentary, musical or historical film in addition to the said categories. Therefore, I illustrated the number of categories without using "such as".

Turning first to India and Japanto begin with, India gains the greatest figures for film ...
As the main sentence here shows the country name, you will not need to repeat it on introduction phrases.

I hope these views would be of help to your learning.

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of movies description in India, Ireland, New Zealand, and Japan categorised in four types