IELTS; the number of people continuing their education after school has increased,

hpatel 3 / 6 1  
In many countries these days, the number of people continuing their education after school has increased,and the range of courses available at universities and colleges has also increased. Do you think this as a positive or negative development

In today's modern world new developments can be cited in every field,education is no exemption. In recent years more and more number of people are seen persisting higher education, also a wide range of courses are now offered at universities and colleges. I perceive this as a positive advancement.

Varoius reasons can be assigned to support this statement.Firstly, increase in number of persons with higher education have benefitedany country's overall progress,as they can earn more and eventually can pay more taxes.Also companies and employers can now have more employees who are trained and familiar with relevant job profile. Also as an individualit is never too late to study and hence by studing more one can develop as a knowlegable ,more cultured and more responsible person.

Further, universities and colleges are now offeringa variety of courses alongwith the traditional courses.Even this aspect have optimistic effects. This wide range of courses helps a student to comply with his subject of interest. Also this leads a possibility of exploring new fields. It even helps in employment as many options can be available. Addition of some contemporary courses like music,art,acting have made people to see this fieldwith more respect and helped its perseveres professionaly.

Hence to sumup, I believe that knowledge never goes waste hence it is a positve advancement that more number of people are opting to study after school and also the universities are now providing more diverse courses facilitating people to after school
Kalyn17992 9 / 19 1  
VaroiusVarious reasons

increase in number of persons with higher education have benefitedany

an increasing number of people with....
In recent years more and more number of people are seen persistingpursuing higher education
Good introduction :)

Varoius reasons can be assigned to support this statement.

... This is not the best line to start your first body paragraph. Either it should have been shifted to your introduction or removed. The second sentence provides the best entrance for this para.

benefitedany

.... need a space in between - a typo :D
Well.... you seem to have several reasons in one body paragraph. I think it is prudent to have one specific reason per para and support that with a sound example. That would help you earn marks while saving time.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS; the number of people continuing their education after school has increased,