Number of people has increased since 1800 and will increase continuously and then will decrease

somasalims 15 / 27 5  
The line chart reveals data about the growth of people figures in the world from 1800 to present and its prediction nine decades later. The bar chart compares the prediction of global population growth in two different regions between 2015 and 2040. Both data are measured by millions of people.

Overall, the quantity of people has increased since 1800 and will increase continuously and then will decrease. However, developing regions will dominate whole global population,

The number of world population stood at 1,000 million and had increased steadily until 1950. After that, the global population has risen significantly until now and is going to peak at about 8,000 million in 2040. On the contrary, 2040 to 2100 will witness a dramatic decrease to around 6,000 million.

Finally, the world population will be dominated by developing areas, a significant rise of approximately 2,000 million, from around 2,000 in 2015 and 4,000 million in 2040, will be experienced by the regions. In contrast, there will not be more than 1,500 million in developed areas and it is going to remain stable during the period.

• World Population Growth
Charphil 5 / 27 10  
let me try to assim you with your writing, ok?

The line graph demonstrates both the growth of the global population since the year 1800 and its predestino until the year 2100. The bar graph, however, compares the prediction of the global population growth in developed and underdeveloped regions between 2015 and 2040. Both graphs measure the data in millions of people.

Here goes a tip: whenever describing a graph, tell the reader what the graph is measuring, the type of graph, the units. Just how you did above. After, focus on the higher marks of the graph, the lower marks, and how it proceeds: increasing? decreasing? remains constant? ale ALWAYS provide some quantification.. mention the approximately how many millions of people there were in the year 2050 for example...

Overall, the quantity of people has increased continually since 1800. Nevertheless, a fall in the population growth is expected happen approximately by 2043.
The number of people in the world stood at 1,000 million and increased steadily until 1950. After that, the global population increased significantly until now and is going to reach its zenith of approximately 8,000 million in 2043. After that, we will probably witness a dramatic decrease to around 6,000 million by the year 2100.

In regards to the second graph, one may see that the population of the developing areas will suffer an increase of approximately 2,000 million people from around 2,000 million in 2015 to 4,000 million in 2040. In contrast, the developed areas's population will remain constant with about 1,500 million people through the whole period.
PJmustbebetter 6 / 8  
Finally, the world population will be dominated by developing areas, a significant rise of approximately 2,000 million, from around 2,000 in 2015 and 4,000 million in 2040, will be experienced by the regions

I think that sentence should be written clearly. Let me try to rewrite:
Finally, the world population will be dominated by developing areas, a significant rise of approximately 2,000 million, from around 2,000 million in 2015 and 4,000 million in 2040. It will be experienced by the regions.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Let me give a try for the overview
Overall, it is the world rapid population growth showing an upward trend, but this figure is predicted to decrease steadily at the remainder of time. In any case, by 2015 the urban population has grown per annum in developing countries. In developed regions, this portion will remain virtually unchanged.
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
The line chart reveals data about the growth of people figures in the world from 1800 to present and its prediction nine decades later2100 .

Overall, the quantity 1 of people has increased since 1800 and will increase continuously and then will decrease 2 . However, developing regions will dominate whole global population,

1. Quantity is not appropriate to alter people, use "number" instead.
2. You make a circumstance. If you could re-write

a possible suggestion.
Overall, the proportion of the world population growth is expected to drop dramatically to 6000 millions after a short peak at 8000 millions in 2040.

As per the line chart, there was the lowest rate of population by 1000 millions of people. This trend experienced a gradual increase then threefold in 2000. After a short peak period in 2040, the figures will be undergone a slight decrease in the end of statistic.

In regards to the second graph, one may see that the population of the developing areas will suffer an increase of approximately 2,000 million people from around 2,000 million in 2015 to 4,000 million in 2040. In contrast, the developed areas's population will remain constant withat about 1,500 million people through the whole period.

I am afraid suffer is not a suitable vocabulary in this occasion

A closer look at the bar chart predicts the population in developed regions will remain stable over 25 years. Standing in contrast, the prediction of population growth in developing regions will climbed gradually. Appearing by more than 2000 millions of people in 2015, the figures predict more doubled to reach the top notch by 4000 millions of people in 2040.

Home / Writing Feedback / Number of people has increased since 1800 and will increase continuously and then will decrease