Number of people think that animals should get rights as people and animals should not be exploited

guan721 2 / -  
A growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research.

Answer:

using animals for people's needs

It has become a debatable topic increasingly in number of people think that animals should get rights as people and animals should not be used by mankind. On the contrary, others dispute that humans must utilize animals to fulfill their various demands, including uses for nutriment and experimentation. This essay will discuss both views.

With regards to the exploitation of animals, people believe it is acceptable for few reasons. Firstly, scientist develop method to mitigate pain and discomfort suffered by animals during scientific experiment. For instance, injection of drug on animals carried out by researcher before inception of experimentation. Furthermore, make use of animal is crucial to invent new medicine to cure illness. This is because when a new drug or surgical technique developed, many believe that it is unethical to use first on human-being as it may cause harm rather than good. Instead, the drug and technique is tested in animals to ensure that it is safe and effective.

However, many people disagree employment of animals for human needs. Firstly, it is unnecessary to kill animals for food. A healthy diet is possible without eating meat. For instance, human could get adequate nutrients from nut, seed, soy product , vegetable and fruit. Secondly, the lives of animal s should be respected. Animals are also living creatures in the earth, and as such animals deserved rights to be respected. That is to say animals have consciousness and empathy, like human-beings possess. They do know who their friends are and who their rivals are.

In conclusion, I agree completely humans do not own the rights to exploit animal to fulfill their own needs. If human decrease the utilization of animals, all the living creatures in the world could live peacefully.
Guan, you did not provide the complete original prompt along with your response to the essay. You have only indicated the topic sentence and the basis for the discussion. You neglected to provide the discussion instructions so it will be difficult for me to give an accurate review of your essay based upon your presented work. I am not sure if you have actually completed the essay based on the proper instructions at this point. So the only parts that I can review here will be the opening statement and the conclusion as those do not require instruction guidelines as the body of the essay does.

Your opening statement is a confusing paraphrase of the original. For one thing, there is no indication that this topic is debatable as the indication is that it is simply a matter of a difference of opinion between people. That is highly different from a debatable topic. Unfortunately, without the full original prompt, I am unable to help you by providing you with a more accurate example of how to write that part of the essay. As such, I also cannot assess if the body discussion you provided is sufficient based upon the original discussion instructions.

Your closing paragraph is inaccurate as you proceeded to discuss your personal opinion in the concluding paragraph. That should be in a paragraph within one of the body paragraphs instead. The concluding paragraph should just recap the discussion of the topic provided. You did not do that so the essay is open ended instead of concluded.

Home / Writing Feedback / Number of people think that animals should get rights as people and animals should not be exploited