The number of population figures for India and China - the line gragh

binchocopie123 1 / -  

the growth rates of China and India

The chart compares the number of people fluctutes indian and chinese since the year 2000 and predictes growth rates in the future.
Overall, it is clear that the figures of India people increased sharply from 2010 to 2025 while that the number of China people was went down suddenly the same time.

It can be seen that in 2000, the number of population figures for India at 1000 billions whereas Chinese higher than India approximately 250 billions of total table population. In 2010, Indian trends grew up dramatically until 2050 it will reach peak at 1,600 billions and catches with China at 2030.

It is clear that Chinese has decreased sharply the same period. As can be seen from 2010 to 2025 china rise slightly up 1,350 billions to 1,400 however after that was decreased gradually.

In conclusion, the growth rates of China and India were fluctuated suddenly. There has observed, there was sharp growth in the number of Indian people from 2010 to the future. In contrast, the number of china people was dropped significantly.

Trang, you need to work hard on improving your grammar structure, range, and accuracy. I understand that English is not your first language which is why you did not do a very good job in writing this essay. Your lexical resources are also faulty, there is no such word as fluctutes. What you mean to say is either "fluctuation" or "fluctuates". It is imperative that you do your best to expose yourself to English grammar in both the written and spoken form if you are to improve in these tremendously problematic areas of English writing. Your work is so bad on this essay that I am going to stop myself from scoring it because I do not want to make you feel like a failure. Instead, I will advice you to work hard on improving your grammar skills and make sure that you are at least a stable simple English language user in the written form before you even consider taking the IELTS test. Make sure that you develop your understanding of English word meanings and also, that you are able to spell these terms properly. Based upon your performance in this essay, you are nowhere near being prepared to take the test.

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of population figures for India and China - the line gragh