The number of students interested in lesson

desgit33 6 / 3 4  
The bar chart below shows the percentage of students who passed their high school competency exams, by subject and gender, during the period 2010-2011.

The bar chart gives information about the statistic of ladies and gentlemen in different lesson who are success in proficiency assessment in secondary school over a 12-month period and is measured in percent for every lesson. At first glance, the percentage of girls who passed in every examination was higher than boys. Interestingly, geography was the single lesson having the percentage of gentlemen was more than ladies.

First of all, the most interesting in subject was computer science by girls. Whilst, the statistic of the girls in computer science over a year was at 56.3% and just 42.1% come from boys in the similar lesson. The second popular subject, just less a half percent of students, illustrated by girls in mathematics and followed by 48.4% of the gentlemen. On the other hand, chemistry was the smallest statistic from all the lesson, the total of boys for far less of the statistic than women. As can be seen from the chart, around less than a fifth percent of the number boys in chemistry.

Turning to the kinds of subject, the majority of the student selected the exact science for the most popular of the lesson, the number of students who interested in exact science was over less than a third percent in every subject. However, the single social science having great number was foreign language, and the percentages of the people choosing that lesson were fairly similar approximately less than a half.

Desy, you need to just keep up with your practice tests. The essay that you wrote is very good and is effective in summarizing and elivering the report to the reader. Of course the grammar issues cannot be avoided but that can be addressed over time. As of now, your grammar is simple and acceptable since this is an early essay of yours.

...statisticS of ladies... in different lesson CLASSES... successFUL in THEIR proficiency assessment...percentAGE for every lesson CLASS... passed in every examination...the single lesson CLASS... the PASSING percentage of gentlemen HIGHER was more than THE ladies.

...interesting in subject ... by FOR girls. Whilst, the THE statisticS of the girls ... the similar lesson CLASS. ..less THAN a ... of FOR the gentlemen. ...all the lessonS ...boys for ARE far less THAN of the statisticS than OF women... boys ARE ENROLLED in chemistry.

... kinds of subjectS... majority of the studentS... for AS the most popular of the lesson...students who ARE interested... social science having great number WITH A LARGE NUMBER OF ENROLLEES was ... fairly similar AT approximately...

The connecting words are very important in these types of essays. You also need to make sure that you use the correct term for the descriptions. For example, a subject is different from a lesson. The chart showed the subject, not lesson name. It is a subject because the students have to enroll in it before they can attend classes. That is the focal point of the essay.
andika06 11 / 10 3  
... statistic of ladies and gentlemen in SOME different lesson who are success SUCCEEDED in proficiency assessment (...) is measured in percent for every lesson . At first glance, the percentage of girls who passed in every examination was higher than boys IN ALMOST ALL EXAMINATIONS.
Febri91 5 / 6 2  
Hello Desy, let me correct your writing.

The bar chart gives information about the statistic of ladies and gentlemen in different (...) in secondary schoolmale and female who are success in proficiency assessment in secondary school categorized by different lesson over a 12-month period and is measured in percent for every lesson .

... examination was higher than that of boys. Interestingly, geography was the singleonly lesson having the percentage of gentlemen was more than ladies . that male students were higher than female students

First of all, the most interesting in subject was computer science by girls.
... a half percent of students, was illustrated by girls in mathematics ...
... chemistry was the smallest statistic fromof all the lesson, the total rate of boys forwas far less of the statistic than that ofwomengirls .
yus72 6 / 6 1  
... was at 56.3% and just at 42.1% comecame from boys in the similar lesson.
... in mathematics and followed by at 48.4% of the gentlemen.

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of students interested in lesson