The graph provides information related to how many tourists visited a Carribean island

ahmadsalkaf 1 / -  

Number of tourists visiting a Carribean island

The graph provides information related to how many tourists who visited a Carribean island for a 8 year period from 2010 to 2017.

Conclusion based on the graph, visitors who staying on cruise ships, visitors who staying on the island, and the total visitors experienced a simmilar upward trend for the graph's period. Another intresting fact visitors who staying on the island indeed having an upward trend but it tend to increase steadily.

At the beginning of first 4 year, the visitors who staying on the island witnessed a fluctuation trend, and after that it continuously increased for the next 4 year. Slightly diffrent with it, the total visitors also saw a significant rise in the first 4 year, then it dramatically rose the next 4 year.

compared to the other 2 graph, in spite of increasing trend, the visitors who staying on the island trend tend to increased steadily.

The graph provides information

Divide this long presentation into at least 2 sentences. By increasing the sentence count, the writer will provide a clear short version of the report. Do not forget to include a reference to the countries mentioned prior to the trending statement. Do not fail to include a reference as to how the guests were counted and presented in the graph (by the millions).

Conclusion based on the graph

Big mistake ! Never present a conclusion in any part of a Task 1 essay. This is only a reporting and assessment essay. It is not an opinion based essay. Only the task 2 essay will require the writer to conclude any of its opinion(s) within the presentation.

first 4 year,

Plural form presentation please.

The last paragraph presentation will receive several GRA deductions ranging from word capitalization problems, lack of sentence development/ no control over sentence structuring. and a lack of cohesive and coherent thought presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph provides information related to how many tourists visited a Carribean island