Number of trainees for obtaining teacher qualifications and the percentage of male qualifiers in UK

ainirere /  
The table below shows the number of students living in the UK gaining teacher training qualifications in 2005/6 and 2006/7, and the proportion of male qualifiers.

The table depicts the number of trainees for obtaining teacher qualification and the percentage of male qualifiers in Great Britain between 2005/6 and 2006/7. Overall, it is noticeable that the female students dominate the (ITT) Initial Teacher Training qualification as opposed to the male students throughout the year.

In 2005/6, the total teaching qualifications obtained by female students were 23, 865. It was highly far in comparison to the male students at only 8,065. Then, in 2006/7, the total number of female students increased by nearly thousand trainees, while the male students decreased instead at 7,610 respectively. On the other hand, in terms of Postgraduate Certification in Education, the both students (male and female) were stable over the period.

Moreover, in the aspect of BEd and other degrees, the total number of female and male students raised slightly. Initially, the female students were 6,440 then went up to 6,920 in 2006/7, whereas the male students increased by roughly fifty trainees. However, the proportion of male qualifiers were stable (14.4% to 14.5%) in all of the year.

antran1995 1 / 1  
Overall, it is noticeable that the female students dominatedominating the (ITT) Initial Teacher Training qualification as opposedare much more than the male students throughout the yearsurveyed period .

It was highly far in comparison to the male students at only 8,065 It was dramatically higher than males students number which was 8,065.
... while the male students decreased instead at by 7,610 respectively .
... Postgraduate Certification in Education, the both male and female students' figures (male and female) were stable over the period.
Mimi07 9 / 15 2  
Hi Ainirere, let me give you some suggestions to improve your writing skill

1.In 2005/6, the total teaching qualifications obtained by female students ...

Female, at 23.895, has the higher level in the total teaching qualification than male just a quarter of the students.

2. in all of the year. >>Between both periode.

3. the (ITT) Initial Teacher Training qualification >> the Initial Teacher Training (ITT) qualification

Keep writing :)
tria25 12 / 19 4  
hallo Ainirere, you get improvement in your writing. However, let me help you correcting some parts.
It is better if you mention the qualifications in the first paragraph.

The table depicts the number of trainees for obtaining teacher qualification and the percentage of male qualifiers in Great Britain between 2005/6 and 2006/7, and classified into total teaching qualification obtained, PGCE, and BEd & other degrees.

also, instead of mentioning the real number,you may mention the gapin order to avoid listing.

thank you,
whish you get success in your IELTS writing

Home / Writing Feedback / Number of trainees for obtaining teacher qualifications and the percentage of male qualifiers in UK