The number of university undergraduates and government spending on each of them from 1991 to 2001

Kimmy9682 1 / -  

The mix three chart task 1

Two charts and a graph given illustrate the number of university undergraduates, government spending on each of them from 1991 to 2001, and compare their family financial background in 1991. Figures were taken in the UK.

Overall, the majority of the undergraduates fell into middle category. Despite the increased number of students in the UK, government spending was more and more limited toward the end of the period.

A large proportion of undergraduates fell into the families with middle income was accounted for 62%, people from high-income houses constituting a second highest percentage was about 30%, and just only 8% of UK students came from groups with low-income background.

The total UK university student number increased rapidly from 1991 to 1999, this growth was from 1100 000 to 2100 000. This number then slightly decreased to precisely 2000000.
Although the student rate grew significantly, government budget allocated for supporting each student also declined dramatically from about 6600 in 1991 to under 5000 pound in 1996, a 1600 pound drop in only five years. This amount of money was then experienced almost no change until the end of the period.
trangtrang96 2 / 5 2  
Hi @Kimmy9682,

I think you should include the chart so we can fully understand the topic requirement, therefore our grading will be more accurate.

Thank you.

Anna

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of university undergraduates and government spending on each of them from 1991 to 2001