The number of women aged 16-25 in particular country playing sport or watching sport

choutwo 1 / -  

proportions of females with some connections to sports

The table describes the proportions of females whose age were from 16 to 25 in a particular country playing sport or watching sport.
Overall, it is clear that almost all of the females in this age group tend to watch tennis and participate in playing basketball, while there is a small number of women watching badminton and joining in going horse riding.

Looking in more detail, the percentage of 15-26 years old females watching tennis, ranks first at 60 %. Following watching tennis is watching basketball which takes up around 55% and this figure is more than twice the percentage of 15-25 years old women watching Gymnastic (20%). The percentage of women in this age group watching golf, horse riding and racing, badminton take up lowest which was 10%, 7%, and 5 % respectively.

As for participating in these sports, there are the largest amount of 16-25 females joining playing basketball(50%) which is followed by tennis and golf jointing second (30%) . The percentage of women participating in badminton, gymnastics, horse riding, and racing is 11 %, 10%, and 4% correspondingly

females

playing sport or watching sport

The subject is presented in plural form ( + S ). Therefore, the activities represented need to be in plural form as well ( + S ). Do not mix singular and plural forums to avoid grammar usage errors and deductions.

This is literally a cut and paste of the original image description. It was not restated or paraphrased in a correct way. The writer will automatically recieve a failing task accuracy score. Try to put more effort into using synonyms or trust in using your own words to explain what the image is all about.

The last paragraph does not offer a balanced analysis of the image. An academic paragraph, specially an analysis based one, should be comprised of at least 3, no more than 5 analytical sentences.
irvan 2 / 3  
The table..

lemme help you to paraphrase this introduction
The table illustrates the proportion of female aged 16-25 years old who plays or enjoys sports breaking down into 6 types of activities. Overall, it can be clearly seen that..
kenna007 1 / 3  
The last paragraph is inappropriate, you should sum it up as a whole, not individually.

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of women aged 16-25 in particular country playing sport or watching sport