The number of working children has increased significantly in some developing countries

Giansy11 18 / 32 5  
In many countries, children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong while others consider it as valuable work experience. Discuss both views and give your opinion

These days, the number of working children has increased significantly in some developing countries. Some people support this phenomenon while others are not in this idea. Although it will show that they are independent children, education should be considered as their main activities.

On the one hand, pupils who start working in their childhood have more experience and relation with others. Becoming independent child can give them pride, because while their fellow still ask money and rely on their parents, they are not. Labor child can fulfill their desire and help economic family. To be considered from poor economy background, several factories harness to pay less to child labor instead that used to be. Moreover, almost them has bad moral attitude caused by adult surround them that can influence such as smoking, drug, violence and another one. Worker child often threatened by the dangerous activities they did at young ages, and it will cause mental problems, so that by limiting this activities government should be considered the policy to handle it.

On the other hand, young ages used to get education due to prepare their future. Every parent and family should look after their children to get as much as possible enough education. If student get better prepare from their childhood they can be able to confront their future and get better job. Education should be given when they were child in order to show them the right path they should take as their future provision. For instance, Singapore is a small country which becomes one of the most powerful countries in business field, because government spent much more money in education to its citizen to study since elementary school until graduate.

For the reasons mentioned above, it seems to me that as an important factor for young age generation, school should be main need of activities.
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! I have some feedback for you!

For instance, Singapore is a small country which becomes one of the most powerful countries in business as its government spent much more money to its citizen to get higher education.
Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Hi Giansy,, I have some suggestions for you

... who start working in their childhood have more experience and relation with others. this is your main focus that is going to be explained
suppporting sentences should point to the main idea above.

If student get better preparepreparation from their childhood they ...
Education should be given whensince they were child (...) the right path that they should take as ...

Best regards

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of working children has increased significantly in some developing countries