Numbers of visitors to Ashdown Museum during the year before and the year after it was refurbished

just_writer 24 / 42 5  
The table below shows the numbers of visitors to Ashdown Museum during the year before and the year after it was refurbished. The charts show the result of surveys asking visitors how satisfied they were with their visit, during the same two periods.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

Ashdown museum visitors

The table shows the total number of people who visited the Ashdown museum a year before and after the changes in inside and outside of the building. Also, there are two pie charts that compare the result of the visitor's comments before and after the changes, about whether they liked the new likes or not.

Firstly, the total amount of people who visited the museum raised from 74000 before the changes to 92000 after it. In fact, by paying attention to the charts, it is understandable that the percentage of people who were satisfied or very satisfied increased from 45% to 75%.

Secondly, the portion of visitors that were dissatisfied or very dissatisfied dropped from 50% to 20%. In more details, the portion of people that have been very dissatisfied fell dramatically from 40% to 15%. Also, there are 5% of visitors who didn't engage in the survey in both years.

Overall, from the pie charts, it is obvious that more people liked the new style.

(159 Words)
phduyenngo 1 / 3  
Hi, you can get better feedback if you upload the table you have mentioned.
@just_writer even without the file uploaded yet (you should do that for a better review) your essay will automatically fail because you just cut and pasted the original prompt with very little changes in your summary overview. You should learn to present the original prompts in your own understanding. This has not been too much of a problem for you before. I am wondering what the situation was that led you to almost not even try to properly write this essay. The opening summary faults alone are enough to garner you a failing score for this presentation. All of your sentences are run-ons and do not help to prove your ability to write complex sentences. Breaking down the presentations in shorter sentences should help you achieve that. At 159 words, you just only made the minimum word requirement. Frankly, you did not even try to write properly in the same way that you tried for the other essays. This is a disappointing writing attempt on your part. It makes me sad to see this failure of an essay coming from you.
OP just_writer 24 / 42 5  
Sorry that I forgot to upload the figures. apparently, I can't edit the post now. So, I attache the figure here.

I didn't find good synonyms for "Before and After" when I was writing, so I said to myself these words aren't very important. It will be fine, which I can see now, is not.

OP just_writer 24 / 42 5  
I just remember, I recently printed out IELTS answer sheets, to get used to it, actually, This essay was my first attempt at using it. honestly, I don't know why I got so much stress.

Don't lose your faith in me :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Numbers of visitors to Ashdown Museum during the year before and the year after it was refurbished