There are numerous bad issues that may turn out when deciding to date online

mardian24 46 / 75  
With the latest technological advancements, dating is now possible online. Would you recommend online dating for your single friends? What are the advantages and disadvantages of online dating? Site some examples to support your answer.

These days, by using the development of technology, people are able to date on the internet. However, it seems to me that I utterly against online dating owing to the fact that there are numerous bad strands that will turn out. This essay will first discuss the hardships to get sense of romantic and then talk about getting couple immediately, and the fact that people already have couple while they are using electronic dating.

To begin with, I immensely disappoint if one of my acquaintances do online courting due to the fact that of course it is not real and there is nothing special on it. It just continues in short time and never survives until serious relation.

First of all, there is a benefit for acquiring couple by using online procedure owing to the fact that, people are able to get lover instantly. They can do it in their home or wherever they are. For instance, findyourlove is one of hundreds dating online websites that everyone can access freely. My friend, Agus, only three days after using that site, he found new girlfriend. It is so amazing and very reachable in society.

On the other hand, the drawback from online dating should be considered. Inhabitants can lie that they do not have couple while use electronic dating, because they never know their background and it is the first time that they meet. According to the story in the reality show TV program, Jubaidah, a participant, had been caught that she already had girlfriend when she was dating with Jono. The risk is extremely dangerous because the lack of information and never see before are the main problems from this relation.

To sum up, in my view, I do not recommend my peers to try online dating, and the positive effect is that lonely inhabitants do need much time to get couple, and being tricked by someone is the consequences to use this program.
SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
Hello, Mr. Mardian Let me give you some Corrections :)

For instance, findyourlove is one of hundreds=> missing article before noun {the hundreds} dating online websites ...
... after using that site, he found [the] new girlfriend.

... while use electronic dating, =>unneccessary comma in complex sentence because they never ...
... that she already had [a] girlfriend when she was ...

... someone is the consequences to use this program.=> of using this program.

Keep Writing and Good Luck :)

Home / Writing Feedback / There are numerous bad issues that may turn out when deciding to date online